Floor planner & CAD operator (part time)
Based from home, travel within local area and occasionally further afield.
To sketch and take laser measurements of property layouts. Additional work drawing up plans on a CAD package.
Position in organisation & practical requirements
Freelance, self employed.
Must have a car, computer, Internet access and mobile phone.
Sketching & measuring 60%
Drawing plans up on CAD package Optional
Dimensions and limits of authority
Responsible for own work. No authority to enter negotiations with clients.
A-levels or equivalent.
Skills & experience
Duties & responsibilities
- Good spatial awareness
- Ability to produce clear sketches; legible handwriting
- Experience of a customer facing environment
- Flexibility is required as property visits are usually needed within a day or two of the client’s instruction
- Previous CAD and photographic experience an advantage
- Make appointments with property vendors / clients
- Visit properties; sketch and laser measure property layouts to an agreed standard
- Draw up plans on a CAD package if required
- Send sketches or CAD files to Floorplans North office (or elsewhere, as directed) promptly
- Other duties as mutually agreed
To apply for this sub-contract, send your CV, covering letter and (optionally) two recent examples of your work to Paul Mann at:
Paul (at) floorplansnorth.co.uk
1 Elsie Street, Beechcliffe, Keighley BD20 6BA